Madison Ave BG

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do You Love Bargains?

I do, and I'm happy to offer my photo prop tutus at a generous discount!  I will be adding more tutus periodically so keep checking back.   You can find them here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/TutuGorgeousGirl?section_id=7754365
or click on "Sample Sale" under Shop Categories in my Etsy shop

All the Sample Sale Tutus were specifically made for taking the photos you see in my shop. I don’t sell photo prop tutus as new so it’s time to clear out and make room for some new designs. I am offering these tutus at a discounted price because they have already been fluffed and briefly worn/used for photographs. They are still in beautiful condition and ready to be loved.

Here are the three Sample Sale tutus I have listed so far.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment