Madison Ave BG

Monday, January 17, 2011

Back To Work!

I took a few weeks off to spend the Holidays with my family in Florida.  We moved from Florida to the Midwest 8 years ago on Christmas Day and this was the first Christmas in Florida since we left.  It was also the first Christmas my youngest kids had away from home.  Of course they wondered if Santa would find them, and hoped he got the letter they sent telling him where they would be.  My 3 year old still thinks most of his toys came from Nonna (my mother) since that's where he recieved them.  Packing to come home was difficult but, we managed to pack and remember all the important stuff - the presents!

Now that we are home, things are pretty much back to normal - the kids are back in school and Tutu Gorgeous Girl is back open.   I've spent the last couple weeks working on some new ideas and designing some new Valentine's Day and Spring tutus.

Enjoy,

Carrie



Caribbean Blue
12 inch Pixie Cut Tutu


 








Sweet Love Valentine Tutu
10 inch Scallop Cut Tutu






Red Hot Diva
10 inch Scallop Cut Tutu







Summer Peach
12 inch Pixie Cut Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment